EUA is proud to support Utility Week Future Networks Conference 2024 | 20 February, Birmingham
Delivering a flexible, low carbon network for the transition to net zero requires a whole systems approach, innovative thinking and regulatory direction. This unique conference will bring together over 100 of the major stakeholders from energy networks and provide a forum for collaboration, shared learning and regulatory updates.
Make sure you attend the Future Networks Conference on 20 February to gain insight into all the latest strategy and policy changes, network with the key industry players and accelerate delivery of the future network.
- Hear directly from Ofgem, DESNZ and FSO on strategic planning and governance of future networks
- Unearth critical solutions to overcome grid constraint & increase capacity for end users
- Learn from peers on industry specific case studies on grid capacity, decarbonising gas networks, low carbon heating and intelligent networks
- Network with over 100 senior decision makers over 3 hours of dedicated networking time
- Discover emerging technologies, innovations and best practice to take back to your business
- Explore how the industry can collaborate with whole system planning
- Put your questions to government bodies and trailblazers in interactive panel discussions
For more information and to register, please visit: https://bit.ly/47A4kfx
EUA members receive an exclusive 15% discount on ticket price - contact firstname.lastname@example.org for code.